Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]
Poll: Have you ever been recommended by fellow translators?
Autor de la hebra: ProZ.com Staff
Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 14:20
ruso al inglés
+ ...
In Memoriam
Too-short Yellow Pages freebie Feb 18, 2009

Several years ago I was offered a brief free ad in the local Yellow Pages, but it turned out to be so brief that it just advertised me as a translator with no reference to what language I translate. I tried to get it amended without success (what do you expect for nothing?), and it keeps reappearing year after year, but I am happy to let it ride, as I have a membership list of the local ITI group, so when someone rings me up wanting a translation from or into French, Italian, Spanish or whateve... See more
Several years ago I was offered a brief free ad in the local Yellow Pages, but it turned out to be so brief that it just advertised me as a translator with no reference to what language I translate. I tried to get it amended without success (what do you expect for nothing?), and it keeps reappearing year after year, but I am happy to let it ride, as I have a membership list of the local ITI group, so when someone rings me up wanting a translation from or into French, Italian, Spanish or whatever, I can recommend a colleague from this list.Collapse

Oleg Osipov
Oleg Osipov  Identity Verified
Federación Rusa
Local time: 16:20
inglés al ruso
+ ...
G... Feb 18, 2009

Generally speaking, recommendations are a great thing in life. Sometimes they can drastically change one's life for the better or worse, depending on the recommendation.

Once I've had a recommendation from my UN-based colleague and that turned into a professional benefit.

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Have you ever been recommended by fellow translators?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »