This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Iman Tahanan Local time: 13:00 inglés al persa (farsi) + ...
Sep 21, 2024
Hello colleagues,
What do you think is the best subtitling software? What do you suggest?
I would be glad to know your suggestions and the reasons for your selection.
Thanks
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
DaliaNour Egipto Local time: 12:30 Miembro 2018 inglés al árabe + ...
Subtitle Edit
Sep 22, 2024
Hi Iman,
I use Subtitle Edit and it works well. The timecoding is very accurate on Subtitle Edit more than the other Programs that I used.
Gerard de Noord
Josephine Cassar
Stepan Konev
Gianni Pastore
WolfgangS
Rita Translator
Iman Tahanan
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Josephine Cassar Malta Local time: 11:30 Miembro 2012 inglés al maltés + ...
Subtitle Edit
Sep 22, 2024
I like Subtitle Edit as Dalia said. I find it very user-friendly and quick to learn about and use. I also use Aegisub but find it more cumbersome than Subtitle Edit. Some agencies make you use Oona which I don't like.
DaliaNour
Gianni Pastore
Iman Tahanan
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Boris Smirnov Estados Unidos Local time: 05:30 ruso al inglés + ...
Subtitle Edit all the way
Sep 25, 2024
Subtitle Edit is an excellent tool. Its only downside is that they don't offer a release for Linux. Other than that, I can't recommend it enough. The most important thing about it is how customizable it is. Give it a chance and give yourself some time to dig around its settings. The keyboard shortcuts in particular are extremely useful.
Iman Tahanan
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Novian Cahyadi (X)
Local time: 16:30
Subtitle Edit on Linux
Sep 26, 2024
Boris Smirnov wrote:
Subtitle Edit is an excellent tool. Its only downside is that they don't offer a release for Linux.
You can run it via Mono compatibility layer. I've been doing it for years.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio
Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.