Design your CV for the translation industry
This presentation will take you through the issues, challenges, do's and don'ts of designing a CV for translation and localization industry. The video goes through CV design from an architectural point of view The presenter will introduce the ingredients that need to be added and sequenced so that you stand up among hundreds of CV's that drop into the client's inbox everyday.
1. Freelancers starting
2. Freelancers established and trying to move up value chain
3. Other professionals interested to enter language industry
1. Understanding the inner dynamics of silence (after CV being sent)
2. Trying to avoid critical issues that make a CV mute
3. Understanding the link between interest and purpose
4. Few structural formats of CV
5. Practical examples
6. Templates of CV - aligned for translation industry
Addl : How does an agency owner / outsourcer interact with the CV of a stranger?
Click to expand
The course has 2 modules.
1. How does an agency owner / outsourcer builds his supply chain (i.e selects freelancer who has sent a marketing email with a CV attached)
2. How this database is used ?
3. How to feature higher in this database ?
1. Structural issues of a CV
2. Issues and to-dos to make the alignment with the Industry
3. Suggested templates
Addl : a brief on the cover note.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course