Student users-only topic

Research on translation technologies for my thesis (eng and ita)
Autor de la hebra: Marta Scotti
Marta Scotti
Marta Scotti
Italia
Apr 29

[Italian version below]

Hello,
I'm Marta Scotti, and I study Foreign Languages, Literature, and Translation Techniques at the University of Milan.

I'm conducting research on translation technologies for my thesis, and I'm reaching out to various professional translators to gather significant data. My aim is to understand the current usage of translation technologies, particularly the use of CAT Tools, artificial intelligence, and Neural Machine Translation.
... See more
[Italian version below]

Hello,
I'm Marta Scotti, and I study Foreign Languages, Literature, and Translation Techniques at the University of Milan.

I'm conducting research on translation technologies for my thesis, and I'm reaching out to various professional translators to gather significant data. My aim is to understand the current usage of translation technologies, particularly the use of CAT Tools, artificial intelligence, and Neural Machine Translation.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to answer the questionnaire I've prepared. Your experience and opinion are crucial to enriching my research and obtaining accurate results.
The questionnaire is designed to gather detailed information about your use of translation technologies and your perception of the benefits and limitations of these tools.

Here's the link to the questionnaire: https://forms.gle/pw4jaNfh24VLECZ68

I assure you that all your responses will be treated confidentially and used solely for academic purposes.

Thank you very much for your availability and cooperation. If you have any questions or doubts about the questionnaire or my research, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Marta
[email protected]

---

Sono Marta Scotti, studentessa laureanda magistrale in Letterature Europee ed Extraeuropee presso l'Università degli Studi di Milano.

Sto conducendo una ricerca sulle tecnologie della traduzione per la mia tesi di laurea e mi rivolgo a diversi traduttori professionisti per raccogliere dati significativi. Il mio obiettivo è comprendere l'attuale utilizzo delle tecnologie nella traduzione, in particolare l'uso di CAT Tools, l'intelligenza artificiale e la Neural Machine Translation.

Mi farebbe molto piacere se poteste dedicare qualche momento del vostro tempo a rispondere al questionario che ho preparato. La vostra esperienza e la vostra opinione sono fondamentali per arricchire la mia ricerca e ottenere risultati accurati.
Il questionario è progettato per raccogliere informazioni dettagliate sul tuo utilizzo delle tecnologie della traduzione e la tua percezione dei vantaggi e dei limiti di tali strumenti.

Ecco il link al questionario: https://forms.gle/ZuYPtFUqLV8tiUkVA

Vi assicuro che tutte le vostre risposte saranno trattate in modo confidenziale e utilizzate esclusivamente per scopi accademici.

Grazie mille per la vostra disponibilità e collaborazione. Se avete domande o dubbi riguardo al questionario o alla mia ricerca, non esitate a contattarmi.

Cordialmente,
Marta
[email protected]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Research on translation technologies for my thesis (eng and ita)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »