For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
A Lucrative Sideline: Editing Non-Native English Scientific Writing

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "A Lucrative Sideline: Editing Non-Native English Scientific Writing".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maria Pat Scarpetta
Maria Pat Scarpetta
Italy
Local time: 11:08
English to Italian
+ ...
Very well organised contents and useful tips Sep 13, 2019

The teacher has evident expertise and shares methods and tips with very clear communication. Highly appreciated!

Catherine Hess
Catherine Hess  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:08
Member (2016)
Italian to English
Will the webinar be held again? Sep 17, 2019

I would have found this very interesting, but it was scheduled at the exact same hour as another training course I signed up for. Will this be held again? Please?

Paul Malone

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Will the webinar be held again? Sep 24, 2019

Catherine Hess wrote:

I would have found this very interesting, but it was scheduled at the exact same hour as another training course I signed up for. Will this be held again? Please?

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your interest in training at ProZ.com. It's hard to tell when and if the webinar will be conducted again but I hope the webinar video will become handy at

https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/15565

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A Lucrative Sideline: Editing Non-Native English Scientific Writing

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »