laurefor (X)
laurefor (X)  Identity Verified
Suiza
Local time: 04:32
alemán al francés
+ ...
Oct 23, 2006

Hi

since I installed the WF trial version, when I use this specific programm, Word creates error very often. I get a error message (I work on a german version of MS Office): Programmfehler
WINWORD. exe hat Fehler verursacht und wird geschlossen.
Then, Word closes and everything is lost.

I work on PC, with Windows 2000.

I cannot tell exactly after which actions this happens, as it is not always the same. I installed WF newly, but the same probl
... See more
Hi

since I installed the WF trial version, when I use this specific programm, Word creates error very often. I get a error message (I work on a german version of MS Office): Programmfehler
WINWORD. exe hat Fehler verursacht und wird geschlossen.
Then, Word closes and everything is lost.

I work on PC, with Windows 2000.

I cannot tell exactly after which actions this happens, as it is not always the same. I installed WF newly, but the same problem happens.

For info: I installed too the +Tools program. Maybe there is something wrong with one of those two programms?

Does someone knows this problem and can tell me how to solve it?

Thank you.

Laure

[Bearbeitet am 2006-10-23 11:11]
Collapse

Prokop Vantuch
Prokop Vantuch  Identity Verified
República Checa
Miembro 2005
inglés al checo
+ ...
The same problem Oct 28, 2006

Hi!

I have the same problem. It happens to me from time to time as well. However, I don't know how to solve it so I can't help you.

Btw, I work on Windows XP, Microsoft Word 2002, have Wordfast 5.1.

Prokop

Milan Condak
Milan Condak  Identity Verified
inglés al checo
Troubleshooting section in manual and on the web Oct 28, 2006

Prokop Vantuch wrote:

Hi!

I have the same problem. It happens to me from time to time as well. However, I don't know how to solve it so I can't help you.

Btw, I work on Windows XP, Microsoft Word 2002, have Wordfast 5.1.

Prokop

Troubleshooting
Note: the Wordfast Knowledge Base, accessible from http://www.wordfast.net has more searchable contents.

Milan
WF 5.50..

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error message when using WF, Word closes

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »