Maybe a bug, maybe by design
Autor de la hebra: Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama
Cilian O'Tuama  Identity Verified
Alemania
Local time: 00:54
alemán al inglés
+ ...
Aug 7

It's just me.

I sometimes grade or comment on answers in Kudoz. BUT I no longer receive notifications when someone replies to my comments.

Maybe I should post this as off-topic to see if others are experiencing the same?
C


 
Daryo
Daryo
Local time: 23:54
serbio al inglés
+ ...
Recheck all your settings Aug 8

It might be some setting that was reset to some 'default' when the code for Proz.com was modified - and the setting possibly moved to some obscure hard to find corner.

In any case don't call it 'a bug' - it seems that bugs are solved by Proz.com by rebranding them 'domestic pets' ... Apparently I have been voting on Polls for some time, although I have no recollection of it.


Maria Laura Curzi
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Maybe a bug, maybe by design






Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »