How can I deactivate mail notifications for forum topics I posted?
Autor de la hebra: Angela Dickson (X)
Angela Dickson (X)
Angela Dickson (X)  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
Local time: 01:35
francés al inglés
+ ...
Dec 9, 2004

I didn't know how to make my point in the heading, so I fear that might not have been clear... what I mean is, is there any way to turn OFF the feature whereby one gets e-mail notifications as replies come in to one's own forum posting? Sometimes I would prefer to be able to look at replies to my posting at my own leisure (in the evening, say) so turning off the e-mails would be helpful for me.

Please forgive me if I've missed a feature of the site but I've looked in the 'my setting
... See more
I didn't know how to make my point in the heading, so I fear that might not have been clear... what I mean is, is there any way to turn OFF the feature whereby one gets e-mail notifications as replies come in to one's own forum posting? Sometimes I would prefer to be able to look at replies to my posting at my own leisure (in the evening, say) so turning off the e-mails would be helpful for me.

Please forgive me if I've missed a feature of the site but I've looked in the 'my settings' part and there seems to be no way of doing this.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-12-09 10:56]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-12-09 10:57]
Collapse

Ines Garcia Botana
Ines Garcia Botana  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:35
inglés al español
+ ...
Hi Angela Jan 27, 2005

Angela Dickson wrote:

Please forgive me if I've missed a feature of the site but I've looked in the 'my settings' part and there seems to be no way of doing this.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-12-09 10:56]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-12-09 10:57]

I think that you should go to your profile, once there to Email preferences, then to Kudoz notifications where you can disable it.

If you can't, let me know I will try to help you in another way.

Cheers,

Inés.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Alemania
Local time: 02:35
inglés al alemán
+ ...
Tracking forum threads Jan 27, 2005

Hi Angela,
Have you tried deactivating the check box in Your Email Tracking / This topic, at the top right of the page (in the thread concerned, of course)?

HTH, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I deactivate mail notifications for forum topics I posted?

Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »