Localisation Project Management - Team
Description and program
This is the fourth presentation in a series of six 75 minute instructor-led modules to give Localisation professionals an overview of a simple effective process for managing projects successfully. The series is designed for people whose job it is to manage localisation projects so that schedule, quality and cost goals are achieved. The focus is on simple messages and techniques so that participants can improve their project management performance as soon as they return to the workplace.
What is it about?
The content of the fourth module is outlined below. The instructor will present each module in 45 – 60 minutes, illustrating the points with examples from his experience. Questions can be addressed during the module. At the end of each module a general Q&A will be held, lasting for 15 to 30 minutes.
Module 4 - Team
This module deals with the second most important item – putting in the time to get to know the key participants in the project. We will discuss how to do this in an efficient way, and the importance of ensuring that everyone is aware of their own roles, and the roles of the people they directly affect. The key topics covered are:
• Knowing your team – how to do this.
• Getting them to do things – techniques to use.
• How work gets done.
• Multiple projects and shared resources.
• Lessons Learned*.
*A feature of the workshop is the “Lesson Learned” section which summarises the key points and learnings at the end of each module.
What will I get out of it?
Participants will get an outline of a simple effective framework to help them manage projects more successfully.
• Participants will have free unlimited access to the session video recording.
Click to expand
• ProZ.com videos require a current flash player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Click to expand
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes:
• unlimited access to the webinar recording.
How do I get access t the video?
Please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and you will have access to the video.
An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
Tom Connolly View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training