Working with Direct Clients: Adding Value to Translation Services
In one hour learn how to add value to your translation services and become a Translator who offers unique benefits and values to the customers.
As Freelance Translators we are used to look at translation services as process or simply as a text to be translated and proofread.
After focusing on cooperation with direct clients for the last two years and building a translation company of my own, I got to realize that direct clients look at translation services from an absolutely different perspective.
So, recently I conducted a small research and asked my current clients which values and solutions they see in translation. The results surprised me, because in every field people see translation differently. In this webinar I will share with your my hands-on experience and precious conclusions which I made after this communication. This helped me to become more client-oriented and significantly improve my business. If you want to achieve new goals and become a really appreciated professional when working with direct clients, join us at the webinar!
Some feedback from others on this course's trainer:
"Good English, attentive to audience, knows what she is talking about from experience."
"Great instructor and very effective methods. All of her advices worked like a charm into my work. My favourite trainer by far!"
"Spot on. Packed with relevant information."
- Freelancers starting in the translation industry.
- Experienced freelancers who want to expand their clients database.
- Outsources who want to get new end clients.
- By using techniques provided in this webinar you will jump to a new level in your translation business
- By providing comprehensive services you will build strong relationship with high-end clients you've always dreamed of
- Significantly increase your earning potential, as you will be able to charge more for your services
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
- Become appreciated!
Click to expand
Plan of the course:
- Specifics of working with direct clients for a Translator
- Results of my research: which solutions direct clients look for when buying translation services
- Why translation never exists on its own: translation is always a part of a comprehensive business solution
- Adding value to your services: creating your own set of unique services and solutions for the target audience
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 25.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording and handouts provided by the trainer.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the video?
Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
Where can I find a certificate of attendance?
A certificate of attendance can be issued upon training completion and as per your request. A certificate of attendance can be downloaded at http://www.proz.com/profile/?show_mode=standard#trainings
Anastasia Kozhukhova View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training