This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Emma Tanaka Australia Local time: 00:49 inglés al japonés + ...
Template PDF
Mar 28, 2017
Hi, I missed the chance to download the pdf. Any chance I can grab one now? I enjoyed the course, it's very helpful just like the rest of your courses !
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Hi, I missed the chance to download the pdf. Any chance I can grab one now? I enjoyed the course, it's very helpful just like the rest of your courses !
Hello Emma,
I have forwarded a link to training materials via email as requested.
Hope this helps.
My bests, Helen
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.