For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Is simultaneous interpretation for you? 1.1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Is simultaneous interpretation for you? 1.1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Chien Nguyen
Chien Nguyen  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 00:17
inglés al vietnamita
+ ...
I wish I can attend this Dec 10, 2014

I hope that I can attend this training since the time is concurrent with our public holiday in Vietnam.

 
Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
PERSONAL DEL SITIO
I wish I can attend this Feb 11, 2015

Chien Nguyen wrote:

I hope that I can attend this training since the time is concurrent with our public holiday in Vietnam.


Hello Chien,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The course will be recorded and even if you do not attend the live session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and handouts to be released after the session. A certificate of attendance will be issued as well.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Olena Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is simultaneous interpretation for you? 1.1






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »