Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Barcelona - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

patrick32
patrick32  Identity Verified
inglés al español
+ ...
Details please Jul 12, 2002

Hi alexis, based on the experience of having organised a POWPOW (weeks, months and years beforehand), I suggest you gave some details of a place and a time, as it takes people ages to make up their minds, and also as JL says a lot of people will be away.

Let me know if I can help.

Regards,

Patrick

Alex Seidanis
Alex Seidanis
Local time: 22:29
inglés al griego
+ ...
Please help Jul 12, 2002

Hi,

I would volunteer to organize it but it's going to be my first time in Barcelona and I have no idea where or when it can take place. I have in mind asking a well-known organization to host it but I can't say for sure until I receive their answer. Can you do the organizing? I'll be in Barcelona 24th, 25th and 26th of July.

Thanks,

Alex

Alex Seidanis
Alex Seidanis
inglés al griego
+ ...
Powwow hosted by Atril Software Jul 12, 2002

Hello,

I just spoke to the Atril people in Barcelona and they'll be happy to host the meeting in their premises. It's a great opportunity to get to know the wizards behind DejaVu!!
The meeting will start at around 16:00 at Atril (see address below) and then we're free to continue it someplace else nearby for a cerveza!!

The address is:
ATRIL Software SL
Via Augusta 13, oficina 605
08006 Barcelona
Tel. 93 217 86 00

Public trans
... See more
Hello,

I just spoke to the Atril people in Barcelona and they'll be happy to host the meeting in their premises. It's a great opportunity to get to know the wizards behind DejaVu!!
The meeting will start at around 16:00 at Atril (see address below) and then we're free to continue it someplace else nearby for a cerveza!!

The address is:
ATRIL Software SL
Via Augusta 13, oficina 605
08006 Barcelona
Tel. 93 217 86 00

Public transportation:
Metro: Diagonal
FCG: Gràcia

See you there!
Collapse

Alex Seidanis
Alex Seidanis
inglés al griego
+ ...
Meeting cancelled Jul 25, 2002

Hello all,

due to the low number of participants the meeting is cancelled. Perhaps we should give it another try sometime after summer.

Alex Seidanis

Alex Seidanis
Alex Seidanis
inglés al griego
+ ...
PS: Jul 25, 2002

The fountain show at Placa Espanya is amazing!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »