Autor de la hebra: Viktoria Gimbe
Pablo Bouvier
Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:04
alemán al español
+ ...
Software used to extract HTML files from websites Dec 9, 2009

esperantisto wrote:

such as HTTrack. Such programs create a local copy of a web site preserving its structure.

Hi, Esperantisto: This is new to me. So far I know, httrack does not preserve the server structure as it converts all the links in order to allow you to visualize the site at your computer as if you were on-line. Consequently, when you raise it again to the server it is not useful anymore, since all the converted offline links are wrong online. Or have I missed something? May be a newer version of htrack, since I stopped using it many years ago?

The only programm I know, that allows to download and translate entire websites without converting the links is Aquino Webbudget.

[Editado a las 2009-12-09 21:16 GMT]

Pablo Bouvier
Pablo Bouvier  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:04
alemán al español
+ ...
Software used to extract HTML files from websites Dec 9, 2009

Tadzio Carvallo wrote:

I've found this is the best one. It's belongs to the same creators of Wordfast.

http://www.webbudget.com

There is a 15 days trial.

Hi, Tadzio: May I know where you have heard or read that Aquino Webbudger XT belongs to the same creators of Wordfast?

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Software used to extract HTML files from websites

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »