Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >
Announcing invoicing tool updates: Payment reminders, custom formatting, purchase order number, more
Thread poster: l Gaston l
Veronica Lupascu
Veronica Lupascu  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 08:21
Dutch to Romanian
+ ...
Exporting the invoice to pdf Apr 7, 2011

Ashutosh Mitra wrote:

How to enclose a PO, if client has put condition to place the bill along with the copy of PO.

You simply have to export your invoice to pdf and then send both files by regular email. The exporting option is to be found on top of the opened invoice.

Ragland Inbaraj
Ragland Inbaraj  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 11:51
English to Tamil
+ ...
I love this tool Apr 8, 2011

This is the most long-awaited Invoicing process and Project Tracking System I was looking for.

Farzad Akmali
Farzad Akmali  Identity Verified
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Add attach option and saving all the invoices in a simple exell or pdf file! May 4, 2011

Hi,

Thanks so much ProZ.com

It is really wonderful. I searched for a similar software to do so, but all efforts were in vein.

If you would, please, add an option to send the PO in attachment with the Invoice, that would be great as some clients require that the PO be sent along with the Invoice.

I tried to save all the invoices but it is rather complicated. I thin
... See more
Hi,

Thanks so much ProZ.com

It is really wonderful. I searched for a similar software to do so, but all efforts were in vein.

If you would, please, add an option to send the PO in attachment with the Invoice, that would be great as some clients require that the PO be sent along with the Invoice.

I tried to save all the invoices but it is rather complicated. I think that would be more wonderful if all the invoices can be saved in a simple format.

Best,

Farzad
Collapse

Ragland Inbaraj
India
English to Tamil
+ ...
Awesome tool May 12, 2011

Invoicing feature of Proz is like a right hand to me. Its my Accountant now, I am tension free of tracking my project values and invoices.

Thank you so much for the Service.

Ragland Inbaraj
India
English to Tamil
+ ...
To send PO + Invoice May 12, 2011

Farzad Akmali wrote:

Hi,

Thanks so much ProZ.com

I tried to save all the invoices but it is rather complicated. I think that would be more wonderful if all the invoices can be saved in a simple format.

Best,

Farzad

Hi,

You can save the Invoice from Proz as PDF and then attach it along with the PO and send from your mail client.

Regards,
Ragland.

Kathryn Litherland
Kathryn Litherland  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:21
Member (2007)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Include purchase order field in Excel export Jun 5, 2011

More than a year ago, the "purchase order" field was added to the invoice template. However, I can't find any way to search on this field in the invoice tool, and it doesn't get included if you export all your invoices to an Excel file.

There are a lot of situations where it would be very helpful to be able to search by this field, either natively or in the Excel export--for example, you receive a payment that references a series of client PO #s and not your Invoice #s and you need
... See more
More than a year ago, the "purchase order" field was added to the invoice template. However, I can't find any way to search on this field in the invoice tool, and it doesn't get included if you export all your invoices to an Excel file.

There are a lot of situations where it would be very helpful to be able to search by this field, either natively or in the Excel export--for example, you receive a payment that references a series of client PO #s and not your Invoice #s and you need to figure out which of the client's several outstanding invoices are included in the payment. Or perhaps you need to figure out whether you actually remembered to invoice a particular job number. The only way to do those sorts of things currently is to open up each plausible invoice and check the PO# by hand.
Collapse

Gabriela Castro
Gabriela Castro  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
Local time: 00:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
Invoicing Jun 23, 2011

Dear Staff,

The tool is great!

It would be very useful for me, and hopefully for others too, to have a final box that also adds up all the word counts. This is in the case of some clients who like to see each document accounted for separately but also want to see the global word count.

Another things is that I work for Costa Rican clients in Costa Rican colones and I would love to see that currency included in the list. It would be CRC

Thanks!<
... See more
Dear Staff,

The tool is great!

It would be very useful for me, and hopefully for others too, to have a final box that also adds up all the word counts. This is in the case of some clients who like to see each document accounted for separately but also want to see the global word count.

Another things is that I work for Costa Rican clients in Costa Rican colones and I would love to see that currency included in the list. It would be CRC

Thanks!

Gabriela
Collapse

Per Riise (X)
Per Riise (X)  Identity Verified
Norway
English to Norwegian
+ ...
More than 50 clients equals trouble Jun 25, 2011

Just realized that if you have more than 50 clients, the invoicing application displays a bug. You may search for the client you want to invoice, but having selected the desired client, you still get an error message. I fixed the problem by deleting client # 51, but it should be fixed nonetheless.

Per

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 03:21
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Could you please supply a screenshot of the error message? Jun 27, 2011

Dear Per,

Thanks for reporting this. Could you please submit a support request and attach a screenshot of the error message you are shown? This will help site staff look into this. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Uma Krishnan
Uma Krishnan  Identity Verified
French to English
Credit Notes Jul 27, 2011

Is there a credit note module?

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 09:21
SITE STAFF
Credit Notes Jul 27, 2011

Dear Uma,

I am sorry but unfortunately the invoicing tool does not have such option. However, we will take this as suggestion.

Best regards,

Yana
ProZ.com Staff

Paoletrix
Paoletrix
Sweden
Member (2009)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Rounding as a function in Proz Invoicing? Sep 2, 2011

Hi!

Some of my clients would like for me to round the sum to the nearest half-crown or crown (Swedish crowns, that is).

Any chance that this functionality is in the works?

Thanks,
Peggy O

conniejimenez
conniejimenez  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:21
Spanish to English
+ ...
It sounds great! Sep 7, 2011

I am new at translating and the invoicing tool sounds great. I had been looking at other invoice tools through other programs, so I find this tool to be very useful. Is there also a tool for Purchase Orders? I don't see one anywhere.
Thanks,
Connie

[Edited at 2011-09-07 06:24 GMT]

Manako Ihaya
Manako Ihaya  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:21
Member (2002)
Japanese to English
+ ...
Incorporating accounts payable other than Proz.com invoices? Oct 18, 2011

I really love your invoicing system and don't know how I managed before it!

But one wish I have is to make it possible to incorporate accounts payable even if they did not invoice me using the Proz.com system. This would really make the Proz.com invoicing system more complete, and help me keep track of paying my subcontractors on time, too! Please consider this feature. Thank you!

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
No rounding option available Oct 19, 2011

Paoletrix wrote:

Hi!

Some of my clients would like for me to round the sum to the nearest half-crown or crown (Swedish crowns, that is).

Any chance that this functionality is in the works?

Thanks,
Peggy O

I am afraid that no rounding functionality is available in the ProZ.com invoicing tool. However, let me add this to the list of ideas for improvement for possible future implementation.

Thanks!

Lucia

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Announcing invoicing tool updates: Payment reminders, custom formatting, purchase order number, more

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »