Canadá
Local time: 18:22
neerlandés al inglés
+ ...
PERSONA QUE INICIÓ LA HEBRA
Override Feb 3, 2020

Dan Lucas wrote:

Tina Vonhof wrote:
I'm happy about that, of course, but bothered by the fact that Microsoft can just force you to buy a program that you never needed or wanted.

Could you not have used the version of Excel included in your previous edition of Office, for which you no doubt still have the media?

Dan

That is what I expected, Dan. I had Office 10 Home & Student and it was installed on my laptop but that version of Excel no longer worked. Office 365 seems to override that previous version.

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canadá
Local time: 18:22
neerlandés al inglés
+ ...
PERSONA QUE INICIÓ LA HEBRA
Free software Feb 3, 2020

esperantisto wrote:

Tina Vonhof wrote:

I'm happy about that, of course, but bothered by the fact that Microsoft can just force…

Use free software and support the Free Software Foundation.

Thank you and others for that suggestion, I'm definitely interested in supporting such an organization.

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with old Excel files in Windows 10

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »