Francisco Mar Rubio (X)
Francisco Mar Rubio (X)  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 06:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 27, 2015

Dear all,

I do not know what else to do to create a .tmx file of the alignments I have done with Studio 2011. Everytime I try to export a tmx the programme crashes. I know I can export in .txt but then I can not do anything either because:
-I do not have Workbench 2007 (I bought Studio 2011 without Workbench 2007)
-I can convert the txt into tmx with Xbench but I do know why Studio 2011 will not accept this .tmx (it will just show errors in the process of importing)
... See more
Dear all,

I do not know what else to do to create a .tmx file of the alignments I have done with Studio 2011. Everytime I try to export a tmx the programme crashes. I know I can export in .txt but then I can not do anything either because:
-I do not have Workbench 2007 (I bought Studio 2011 without Workbench 2007)
-I can convert the txt into tmx with Xbench but I do know why Studio 2011 will not accept this .tmx (it will just show errors in the process of importing)

Is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you!
Best,
Francisco
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Winalign from Studio 2011 crashes when exporting into .tmx

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »