Thread poster: VIBOL KEO
VIBOL KEO
VIBOL KEO  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:15
Member (2009)
English to Khmer (Central)
Sep 20, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen:

In general, we have to post our comments/questions through selecting any appropriate forum. Yesterday I posted a forum regarding an issue that I have considered the forum selected is not appropriate.

So far, I have not found any ways so I would be able to edit/change the selected forum as well. Now I am wondering whether someone could kindly tell me to deal with such issue so I would have learned more about the site.

Your kind ad
... See more
Ladies and Gentlemen:

In general, we have to post our comments/questions through selecting any appropriate forum. Yesterday I posted a forum regarding an issue that I have considered the forum selected is not appropriate.

So far, I have not found any ways so I would be able to edit/change the selected forum as well. Now I am wondering whether someone could kindly tell me to deal with such issue so I would have learned more about the site.

Your kind advice/comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Kind regards,

[Edited at 2008-09-20 01:01]
Collapse

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 17:15
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Ask moderator to help Sep 20, 2008

Hi,
In general, after you posted you cannot move your post, the moderators, however, can move whole threads from one forum to another. So, if you have opened a new thread and think that it should be moved - the best way is to use the link at the very bottom of the page and tell the moderator. If you posted a reply to somebody's post, you can't move it. You have to delete it and re-post in the proper forum.

Hope this helps!
Magda

VIBOL KEO
VIBOL KEO  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:15
Member (2009)
English to Khmer (Central)
TOPIC STARTER
... Sep 20, 2008

Hello Magda,

Thanks for your kind advice regarding such an issue. Obviously, I found too, but hesitated to get on it.

Thank you once again for your help.

Good Day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to edit/change forum?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »