Thread poster: Flavia Panunzio
Flavia Panunzio
Flavia Panunzio  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:33
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 3, 2008

Everytime I go in a section (e.g. community, settings, membership..), there is no link to the homepage or to the previous section to go back where I was before, so I should go back each time through Explorer (or Firefox, Netscape...). Sometimes it is not possible. Is there a way to have a page more "friendly" and fast to use?
Thank you:)

Marco Indovino (X)
Marco Indovino (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Ciao, Flavia Jul 3, 2008

To go back to the homepage you may want to click on the large Proz logo in the top left corner, I am quite sure there is one on every page. I actually discovered the feature accidentally, but it turned out to be quite a useful one. Before that, I used to click on the 'Home' tab (the first under your name and KudoZ points).

I cannot think of other options at the moment, I hope that's what you were looking for!

Flavia Panunzio
Flavia Panunzio  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:33
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Useful! Jul 3, 2008

thank you Marco,
your answer was useful

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 18:33
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
True , but... Jul 3, 2008

still there is a link with no upper-left corner PROZ logo in order to diplay the homepage.

Choose "Kudoz" tab and then go yo "My Kudoz". Then, update your Kudoz. Once the process is finished, you'll see no logo. If you can to access the homepage, you'll have to write it again or remove the extra characters in the direction field of your browser.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Link to Homepage

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »