Reminder: Planned hosting maintenance this Sunday, February 10th
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 22:25
SITE STAFF
Feb 8, 2019

Hi all,

You should have already received notification of this earlier, and an email reminder today. I will post it here for reference:

Start Date: Sunday 10-Feb-2019 02:00 UTC
End Date: Sunday 10-Feb-2019 06:00 UTC
Duration: 4 hours
Event Type: Planned Maintenance
Severity: High

/ Event Description /
This is a reminder for previously announced maintenance. On 2019-02-10, from 02:00 to 06:00 UTC, engineering teams will be performing maintenance on the hosting server.

During this maintenance, all hosting services including web and email will be unavailable.

This maintenance will migrate hosting to a new server to address hardware issues in the existing server.

Efforts will be made to ensure the maintenance lasts less than 4 hours and to prevent email soft bounces which are warnings that email was not yet delivered. Hard bounces, indicating that email was undeliverable, typically would require 24 hours of downtime. Email will not be delivered during this time, but it will be queued by the sending server and delivered after the maintenance is complete.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and appreciate your patience.

Gerard de Noord
Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 03:25
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Will the new server offer free HTTPS? Feb 8, 2019

Hi Jared,

Will free SSL certification be available on the new server?
If so, please point me to the documentation to set it up for my domain.

Cheers,
Gerard

Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Malta
Local time: 03:25
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
I hope... Feb 9, 2019

Hi Jared,
I'm not a technical person so I do not understand what the 'planned maintenance' will involve but let's hope it will solve my issue:https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/332450-scrap_"inclusive_format"_threads_as_they_are_the_polar_opposite.html#2777171. It's been dragging on long enough. Good day.
J. C.

Morano El-Kholy

Morano El-Kholy
Morano El-Kholy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 04:25
Member (2011)
English to Arabic
+ ...
I am just hoping for the best! Feb 9, 2019

I am like Josephine Cassar, hoping that this maintenance could solve my ancient issue what I have posted a long time ago with no apparent solution till now! https://www.proz.com/ticket/570839

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reminder: Planned hosting maintenance this Sunday, February 10th

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »