Spelling checker in Catalyst 8.0
Autor wątku: Maxim Manzhosin
Maxim Manzhosin
Maxim Manzhosin  Identity Verified
Rosja
Local time: 23:06
angielski > rosyjski
Oct 25, 2009

Catalyst 8.0 seems to have the ability to use MS Office spell-checking engine. However when I try to select this option I get a message 'No Microsoft application found'.

I have Office 2003 installed, spell-checking in TagEditor (which also uses Office components) works ok. What other Microsoft application would Catalyst need?

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 21:06
angielski
Check your .NET Programmability Oct 27, 2009

Hi Maxim,

Can you please make sure you have the option .NET Programmability Support enabled for Microsoft Office Word if not you will need to enable this. To check if you have this enable please follow the steps below – to enable this feature you will need the Microsoft Office installation CD:

1. Close Catalyst
2. Go to Control Panel
3. Add or Remove Programs
4. Scroll down to your Microsoft Office installation and choose change
5. Tick Add or
... See more
Hi Maxim,

Can you please make sure you have the option .NET Programmability Support enabled for Microsoft Office Word if not you will need to enable this. To check if you have this enable please follow the steps below – to enable this feature you will need the Microsoft Office installation CD:

1. Close Catalyst
2. Go to Control Panel
3. Add or Remove Programs
4. Scroll down to your Microsoft Office installation and choose change
5. Tick Add or Remove Features and click next
6. Tick choose advanced customization of applications and click next
7. Expand Microsoft Office Word
8. Enable .NET Programmability Support
9. Update

Thanks and regards,
Jette
Collapse

Maxim Manzhosin
Maxim Manzhosin  Identity Verified
Rosja
Local time: 23:06
angielski > rosyjski
NOWY TEMAT
Thanks Nov 4, 2009

Oh, that's something new for me. You may want to include these steps into the help file.

Thank you, the problem is solved.

Do tego forum nie został przydzielony moderator.
W celu zgłoszenia naruszenia zasad forum lub zasięgnięcia pomocy, proszę kontaktować się z personelem portalu »

Spelling checker in Catalyst 8.0

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »