Changing the Catalyst screen back to default
Auteur du fil: Hildegard Klein-Bodenheimer (X)
Hildegard Klein-Bodenheimer (X)
Hildegard Klein-Bodenheimer (X)  Identity Verified
Allemagne
Local time: 01:17
anglais vers allemand
+ ...
Sep 22, 2009

I am using Catalyst 8.0, Translator Pro and ran into a problem that might be very easily solved.

During translation, I must have clicked accidentally on the outer frame of the Workspace Window.
Since then, that area is enlarged and the Project Navigator, Project Filters and Alchemy Experts (all the small screens on the left side) are lying on top of it. This way, they cover part of my work space screen and I always have to exit those screens to work on the files. It is very an
... See more
I am using Catalyst 8.0, Translator Pro and ran into a problem that might be very easily solved.

During translation, I must have clicked accidentally on the outer frame of the Workspace Window.
Since then, that area is enlarged and the Project Navigator, Project Filters and Alchemy Experts (all the small screens on the left side) are lying on top of it. This way, they cover part of my work space screen and I always have to exit those screens to work on the files. It is very annoying to work like this especially if I work on a long list of files and have to switch back and forth between those screens.

How do I get the default setting for my screen layout back? I tried so many different things, no luck so far. I am sure the solution is just a click away. But what is the magic click?

Help is much appreciated. Thank you.
Collapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 00:17
anglais
Restore User Profile Sep 22, 2009

Hi Hildegard,

Can you please go to Tools | Options | User Profile and click on Restore defaults under Toolbar Window Positions.

Thanks and regards,
Jette

Hildegard Klein-Bodenheimer (X)
Hildegard Klein-Bodenheimer (X)  Identity Verified
Allemagne
Local time: 01:17
anglais vers allemand
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Jette, you are the best! Sep 23, 2009

It worked and it was easy as I suspected.

I have to say, the Alchemy support team is fantastic. You helped me in several really difficult situations over the last few weeks and not just easy stuff like today.

Jette, thank you so much!

Aucun modérateur n'est spécifiquement affecté à ce forum
Pour rapporter des violations des règles du site ou pour obtenir de l'aide, veuillez contacter l'équipe du site »

Changing the Catalyst screen back to default

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »