Current EPSO competitions (translators/interp) in Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian...
Thread poster: Parrot
Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:49
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 24, 2005

Breaking news at:

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:117A:SOM:EN:HTML

This is for Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Slovene and Slovak.

Interested parties pls. bookmark... & good luck!

[
... See more
Breaking news at:

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:117A:SOM:EN:HTML

This is for Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Polish, Slovene and Slovak.

Interested parties pls. bookmark... & good luck!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-05-24 11:27]
Collapse

Krisztina Lelik
Krisztina Lelik  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 00:49
Greek to Hungarian
+ ...
Thank you, Parrot ! May 28, 2005

for the important information.

Marcela MF
Marcela MF
Italy
Local time: 23:49
English to Romanian
+ ...
Romanian/ Bulgarian EPSO competitions Feb 2, 2006

Hello,

I am interested in Romanian EPSO competition http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:282A:SOM:EN:HTML and I want to know if someone participated in the previous competitions for Polish, Latvian etc.
How were the subjects, the experience?
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Marcela

toth2000 (X)
toth2000 (X)
English
Practice tests Aug 28, 2006

Hi,

Here is a fine site to practice EPSO tests and exams: www.eutests.eu

Good luck to all,

Gabor

bmar87
bmar87
Local time: 22:49
English to Polish
+ ...
I'm on the reserve list. What's next? Aug 27, 2012

Hello,

I'm on the reserve list for EPSO AD5 Polish translators and I'm wondering what comes next. I don't know my status on the reserve list and can't get any information from EPSO. I'd be grateful to anyone who has been on my position for sharing their experiences: how long may it take from now? Am I suppose to pro-actively look for a vacancy or do I just wait to be contacted? How likely is it that I will get recruited at all?

Thanks for any info

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Current EPSO competitions (translators/interp) in Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian...

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »