Registration problem with softitler
Thread poster: namasgar
namasgar
namasgar
Local time: 10:40
May 13, 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm a freelance translator for Softitler. I have been experiencing registration problems with their software like Eddie and UNS Tools since they've launched the new SNL platform. And after chunks of email the Helpdesk was still unable to solve the problem, and I haven't received any reply anymore. Right now I can only use an older version of software to work on their translation and P1 projects but I can't work on I/SQC projects anymore. Anyone has experienced the sa
... See more
Hello everyone,

I'm a freelance translator for Softitler. I have been experiencing registration problems with their software like Eddie and UNS Tools since they've launched the new SNL platform. And after chunks of email the Helpdesk was still unable to solve the problem, and I haven't received any reply anymore. Right now I can only use an older version of software to work on their translation and P1 projects but I can't work on I/SQC projects anymore. Anyone has experienced the same problem and was able to solve it?

Million thanks for anyone who can help me.

Simon Yip
Collapse

Vidmantas Stilius
Vidmantas Stilius  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:40
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
In memoriam
Registration problems May 13, 2010

Hi

I'm not sure about registration problems, as my problems were slightly different.
The reason why you don't receive further emails from the Helpdesk might be that they are trying to send an application (.exe) for analysing your PC, but your email server vets it (this happened to me) - try a yahoo or similar mailbox.
Also, try to disable your antivirus when trying to register.

I do not know if it helps, but who knows...

Regards,
Vidmanta
... See more
Hi

I'm not sure about registration problems, as my problems were slightly different.
The reason why you don't receive further emails from the Helpdesk might be that they are trying to send an application (.exe) for analysing your PC, but your email server vets it (this happened to me) - try a yahoo or similar mailbox.
Also, try to disable your antivirus when trying to register.

I do not know if it helps, but who knows...

Regards,
Vidmantas
Collapse

namasgar
namasgar
Local time: 10:40
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks May 14, 2010

Thank you for your suggestions. I'll try and see.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Registration problem with softitler

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »