https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/282785-the_source_or_the_target_language_of_the_currently_processed_document_is_not_defined_in_the_selected.html

The source or the target language of the currently processed document is not defined in the selected
Auteur du fil: MelanieMartin
MelanieMartin
MelanieMartin  Identity Verified
Royaume-Uni
Local time: 21:49
allemand vers anglais
Mar 6, 2015

Hi,

I installed Trados 2014 yesterday and I keep getting this error message

The source or the target language of the currently processed document is not defined in the selected termbase. Check the Terminology Verifier settings. (a yellow warning triangle)

It does not seem to affect the file as such, it is still a bit annoying though. I checked the Terminology Verifier settings and looked it up in the manual, but I cannot find anything.

Anyon
... See more
Hi,

I installed Trados 2014 yesterday and I keep getting this error message

The source or the target language of the currently processed document is not defined in the selected termbase. Check the Terminology Verifier settings. (a yellow warning triangle)

It does not seem to affect the file as such, it is still a bit annoying though. I checked the Terminology Verifier settings and looked it up in the manual, but I cannot find anything.

Anyone got any idea?
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
Royaume-Uni
Local time: 22:49
anglais
Perhaps the problem... Mar 6, 2015

... is simply that you need to either use the terminology in your termbase or turn off this check? There are two checks in the terminology verifier which I guess could be the source of your message:

- Check for possible non-usage of the target terms
- Check for terms without the target term equivalent

If you have disabled this perhaps make sure it's disabled in your Project too under Project Settings -> Verification -> terminology Verifier and not just File -> Op
... See more
... is simply that you need to either use the terminology in your termbase or turn off this check? There are two checks in the terminology verifier which I guess could be the source of your message:

- Check for possible non-usage of the target terms
- Check for terms without the target term equivalent

If you have disabled this perhaps make sure it's disabled in your Project too under Project Settings -> Verification -> terminology Verifier and not just File -> Options which are Global.

Regards

Paul
SDL Community Support
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The source or the target language of the currently processed document is not defined in the selected

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »