Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
inglés al italiano (Università di Bologna, Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori , verified) francés al italiano (Università di Bologna, Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori , verified)
• Editing and proofreading
• Quality checks
• Terminology management
• Correspondence with foreign clients
• Language consultancy
• Social media and digital marketing
What do I specialise in?
• BUSINESS: business correspondence for clients and employees, training courses, company policies
• MARKETING: marketing communications about new products and services, digital marketing, questionnaires, travel and tourism (such as airline information or descriptions of hotels and tourist destinations), art, sport, social media campaigns/blogs and ppc
• TECHNICAL: manuals, IFUs, user guides and technical documentation for PV inverters, household appliances, pushchairs/strollers, hearing aids, vending machines and game consoles.
• GOVERNMENT: texts for courts, general correspondence, leaflets for immigration/hospitals/prisons
My professional experience in a nutshell
• Since February 2013: Freelance Translator from English and French into Italian in the above fields
• 3 years of experience as In-house Italian Translator for a translation agency based in Leeds for marketing, business, IT, legal and government translations
• 3 and a half years of experience as Editorial Assistant in an international media company based in London where I proofread sport TV schedules and highlights
• 18 months as Italian Translator for a translation agency in Italy specialised in technical documentation for household appliances, consumer electronics, etc.
What else should you know about me?
• I have more than 10 years of experience in the field
• I hold an MA in Translation from French and English into Italian, awarded at SSLMIT (Faculty for Interpreters and Translators of the University of Bologna - Italy)
• I have a Diploma in Business and Foreign Languages
• I use SDL Trados 2007 and Studio 2011/2014/2017, for which I'm certified as you can see from the logo above
• I'm a member of ITI, AITI and YTI
• I'm CRB and SC certified for translation work for the UK Government
• I'm AdWords Search certified
• I will provide you with an accurate service, attentive to your needs
• I promise clear and friendly communication for a streamlined process
Palabras clave: professional translator, giorgia garavini, english to italian translator, french to italian translator, italian translator, italian translations, translation editing, translation proofreading, technical translations, marketing translations, business translations, legal translations, household appliance translation, market research translation, business and commerce translation, marketing material, government translation, tourism and travel translation, information technology translation, trados translator, sport translations, manuals, user guides, technical documentation, household appliances, consumer electronics, health and safety, business correspondence, training courses, company policies, terms and conditions, codes of conduct, texts for courts, press releases, website translation, art, SDL Trados Studio 2017, ma in translation, linguistic services, glossary creation, terminology management, translator italy, translator uk, qualified translator, accurate translations, quality translations, business translator, marketing translator, technical translator, legal translator, italian translator wanted, italian translator needed, italian translator required, accurate italian translator, reliable italian translator, translating business documents, translating technical documents, translation services, ppc