In my ten-year career working on digital products, I have honed my analytics and localization/translation project management skills, and the companies I’ve worked with have complimented me on my work. One of the language companies I worked for are: Haymillian, EL Translations and Intertranslations. I currently serve as an Advertising Operations Manager for Business of Apps media channel. We are advertising Affiliate platforms, App Development Agencies and Mobile Advertising platforms. My position specifically deals with assisting the CEO in regards to website’s product vision and roadmap. That practically means:
● Tracking conversion, traffic, clicks, views of profiles, directories, guides and blog and making sure there are no backlinks that will affect our Google rankings.
● Tracking clicks (overlay) and opens of dedicated emails, newsletter ads and banners performance.
● Setting up automations in Active Campaign to get new contacts registered via our online publications.
● Making sure the website is up to date, maintained and relevant. Publishing events.
Second, presenting a weekly and a monthly list of KPIs from different channels to the rest of the team, so they are aware of where we stand and we decide on call to actions. Third, collaboration with freelancers such as copywriters, journalists, web developers, graphic artists to ensure smooth workflows and that deadlines are met (Tool use: Trello). Fourth, being the main point of contact for sales and responsible for one more sales representative. In more detail:
● Sales, renewals, lapsed clients MRR and churn (Chargify, MailMerge, Xero).
● Publish dedicated emails (Active Campaign/Mailchimp), newsletter ads, articles and profile listings (Wordpress).
● Responsible for the smooth running of sponsors campaigns and tracking performance. We use Google Analytics to track views and clicks, plus Hotjar heatmaps to read user behavior. Also, leadfeeder for bringing direct leads to the client.
● CRM account management via Pipedrive.
● Train and guide the sales representative on how to approach leads, inbound and outbound. Holding quarterly QAs.
● Competitor analysis and events. We run App Promotion Summit on the side and I am responsible on closing the deals, and carrying out the event on the day.
Last but not least, I have worked in the online gaming industry between 2010-2016 for 888 Holdings in Gibraltar, mybet in Berlin and Malta and Betsson. The roles were varied between, customer support, translating and localization, promotions, website coordination between the white labels (B2B), shift supervisor of 15 member support representatives and VIP Account Management for B2B and B2C. I would love the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your team. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, Evi Missa https://www.linkedin.com/in/evi-m-a410b010/