Create a blog and stand out in the translation industry.
In one hour, learn how to create a personal blog and stand out in the translation industry.
Whether you do it for passion or for business purposes, blogging is a great marketing tool that (a) helps you to share your expertise, (b) gives you the chance to reach thousands of people, (b) converts your readers in your community of fans and supporters, (c) represents your personal, unique, most important online marketing platform.
However, the web is packed with millions of blogs that are read and consulted on daily basis by people and companies willing to get updates, share interesting storied, read entertaining posts, be inspired, buy. So running a successful blog might not be so easy as it seems.
In this course we will explore the benefits of blogging for your translation business and will focus on aspects like how to get it started, what kind of topics you should blog about and how to attract more traffic and share your brand new contents.
• Why blogging?
• How to choose the right topic and create unique content
• Choosing the right name and URL for your blog
• Designing your blog: what are the elements that you must include
• Let it grow: tips and ideas on how to increase traffic, engage your readers and convert them into clients
The course suits:
• Freelancers starting in the translation industry
• Experienced freelancers who wants to improve their blogging and marketing skills and expand their business
In this course you will learn how to:
• Set a blog from scratch: choose the right platform, topics, name, design and style
• Find your own writing voice
• Create blog posts that work and that people will love: create the right title and textual structure, choose catchy pictures and add multimedia
• How to attract traffic and create a community of passionate readers: choose the right social media tools and enrich your blog
• How to turn your blog into a great marketing tool for your business and stand out in the translation industry
Click to expand
• Blogging: why and how, content marketing.
• Blogging platforms
• How to choose the right topic, name, style, target audience
• Design your unique blog: platform, URL, banner, pages, tags, archives, categories, blogroll, other additional elements.
• Structure of a good post: title, body, links, multimedia, signature
• Call to action
• Share your blog: social media and other tools
• Blogging tips, ideas and examples
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
Price: 17.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here
Sara Colombo View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training