Fresh Freelancer Series 02: Value Added Translation: A reliable strategy in current situation
This webinar discusses a delicate but relevant issue for a new freelance translator : How to acquire clients in a situation when market sentiment is not upbeat. The webinar introduces the concept of Value Added Translation. Value Added Translation, loosely speaking is to make an offer mix so that the client cannot refuse.
1. How to add value to your translation ?
2. What do we mean by 'value' ?
2. How to communicate and convince a client that value is added ?
3. How to design and 'program' our translated product and service with a business-view rather than solely linguistic and a perishable product view ?
4. How to tell the story about value added translation ?
None as such but the Course entitled How does a Language Service Agency Work may provide a perspective to appreciate this one better for a Fresh Freelancer
Click to expand
The Course would be covered into 2 parts. First part would try to find out some key changes for a buyer while market sentiment is not upbeat. The second part tells what a client expects in these times from a translator. Although it is relatively tougher to acquire client in this time, but a client acquired at this time and retained is a huge value addition for a translator's portfolio.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course