Freelancer as a business Owner and CEO - an advanced course
This course is a targeted special course, for those freelancers who are interested in redefining their roles and make the metamorphosis into a business owner from a business facilitator.
The course is intended to expose the participants to the challenges and rewards of making this change of role. Attendees will be provided with a framework on how to effectively make that transition, now or in mid term and become a Freelancer CEO.
Topics to be covered:
1. The Radical Break from a Freelancer to Business Owner
2. Building Teams and Growing with the Team
3. Leading the Team
2. Motivation Under Scanner
3. Business Development : Challenges, Rewards, Risks
4. Judge, Jury and Executioner -Freelance CEOs early days
5. Risk Management
6. Using Time Surplus as Investment for Future
7. Anticipating What's Next
8. Diversifying into other areas
• Established freelancers interested in starting an agency in the short or mid term.
• Agency owners interested in diversifying.
• How to become a CEO.
• How to manage the changeover.
• How to plan - Financial and Non Financial.
• Marketing and communication.
• Having leisure and how to use it as an investment.
• How to grow, lead and diversify as a business owner CEO.
• Experience in freelancing.
• Exposed to the world of business in a non-freelancer role.
Click to expand
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training