Quote to Win : How to win projects on the freelance marketplace
Topics to be covererd:
1. Introducing the concept of 'Reverse Auction'
2. Reading between the lines in a Job Post
3. Doing background research
4. Judgement: to quote or not to quote
5. How to build pillars of future victory from a failure (not being awarded)
6. Interpreting the inner cause from cues and symptoms (not being awarded)
7. Using the experiential knowledge in next quote
Freelancers and small and medium agency owners, especially start-ups.
The course discusses and prepares you for the following
1. How to bid to win a project
2. Assessing your chance of winning the project.
3. How to convince the outsourcer that you are the right match for his project.
4. How to 'engage' and 'lead' the coutsourcer
5. How to handle a rejection gracefully to win next time.
Registration and access
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Click to expand
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
This discussion can also be accessed via the ProZ.com forum pages.