Proofreading & Testing - 15-20h/week until December - Australians based in US
Publicado el: Jan 14, 2021 14:37 GMT (GMT: Jan 14, 2021 14:37) Job type:
Trabajo de traducción/edición/corrección
: Proofreading, testing (other)
Confidentiality level Idiomas:
inglés Variedad lingüística:
Descripción del trabajo:
Selección de proveedores de servicios (especificada por el anunciante del trabajo)
I hope this e-mail finds you well. We are currently looking for English (Australia) partners based in the USA for the upcoming opportunity described below and we were wondering whether you would be interested in collaborating with us:
One of our clients is building a boundless catalogue of ideas, for everyone, everywhere. We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual with a deep passion for consumer technology to help our client achieve our full global potential in the Australian market. You will work on various projects coming from engineering and product teams to shape the experience of millions of users around the globe.
This is a part-time position, ideally on demand and on an hourly basis, with an approximate number of working hours not exceeding 15~20/weekly. In some circumstances, we may need more hours to complete priority or time-sensitive projects.
The expected length of the project is approximately 1 year, up to December 2021.
- Ability to be available on PST time zone (9am to 5pm) at least once a day for up to an hour.
- An Independent Contractor agreement signing will be necessary.
- The client will provide laptops, and guidance on projects.
● Curate content; find the best content quickly across all holidays, events and topics. Maintain guidelines that can be used across teams and markets about what great inspirational and shoppable content is on the client’s app. Contribute to plans for editorial events and holidays; help us trend forecasts. Be a shopping expert; identify high-quality retailers, publishers, local creators and domains whose content will be featured on the website.
● Review product documentation and provide linguistic and cultural feedback on search quality, content recommendations, and other product areas. Analyze and evaluate content to guarantee relevance for local users.
● Write and/or review copy for user or partner-facing communications.
● Test linguistic and functional quality of the product and/or features on device.
● Understand deeply the requirements of the source content owner (Customer) as well as use case scenarios for the given locale and provide feedback and inputs needed for continuous improvements of source and / or guidelines and rules for target language content creation.
● Native speaker of English (Australia) & strong cultural awareness
● BA or equivalent. Masters preferred, with a focus on international business, linguistics or user experience.
● Ability to be available on PST time zone (9am to 5pm) at least once a day for up to an hour.
● Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and passionate about working cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
● Focus on solution and effectiveness, attention to detail.
● Proactivity, commitment, accountability, responsiveness
● "Client's requirements first" focus.
● Ability to work independently as well as in the team.
● Ability to prioritize (Customer's requirements over individual preferences; work assignments).
● Ability to deliver high-quality service under time pressure.
If you feel you meet the requirements, could you please let us know by tomorrow, the 15th January, if you have the necessary experience and if you would be interested in this opportunity?
We are looking forward to hearing back from you.
Membresía: Quienes no sean miembros del sitio sólo podrán postularse después de 12 horas
Campo temático: Mercadeo / Estudios de mercado
Plazo para poder postularse: Jan 15, 2021 17:00 GMT
Fecha de entrega: Dec 31, 2021 17:00 GMT
* English (Australia) native speakers based in the USA
* Long-term project, expected to finalise in December 2021
Acerca del comprador de servicios:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Vendor Relations Manager