Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
islandés al español - Tarifa normal: 0.15 EUR por palabra inglés al español - Tarifa normal: 0.14 EUR por palabra español al inglés - Tarifa normal: 0.14 EUR por palabra islandés al inglés - Tarifa normal: 0.15 EUR por palabra
islandés al español (University of Iceland) inglés al español (Universidad de Alcalá, verified) español al inglés (Universidad de Alcalá, verified) islandés al inglés (University of Burgos / University of Iceland) islandés al español (Sýslumaðurinn í Vestmannaeyjum)
Fluency, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
In short: I was born in Burgos (Spain) and lived six years in Iceland. I am a translator and interpreter of the following languages: Spanish, English, and Icelandic, I am also a teacher of Spanish as a foreign language. I've been freelancing since 2012.
In addition to the practica in my degree in Education and my Masters in Intercultural Communication, Interpretation and Translation in Public Services (simultaneous interpreting in the 4th International Congress on Translation and Interpreting in Public Services at the University of Alcalá), I have worked primarily at teaching languages.
- University of Iceland: assistant in the language learning project Tungumálatorg, creating blogs with content for students, parents, and teachers.
- Fjölbrautaskólinn í Breiðholti, Reykjavik, Iceland: teacher of Spanish as a foreign language in high school and support teacher in Icelandic.
- The Intercultural Centre, Reykjavik, Iceland: Spanish-Icelandic bilingual support teacher for students from 6 to 16 years old on a project for Colombian refugees in cooperation with social services in Reykjavik and the Icelandic Red Cross. Translation of school documents and interpretation in meetings.
- Móðurmál (Mother Tongue), Reykjavik, Iceland: teacher of Spanish as mother tongue.
- LaFlecha.Net, Burgos, Spain: writer and translator. Topics: ICT and popular science.