Article: Say Goodbye to the Monday Blues
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Jun 26, 2005

This topic is for discussion of the ProZ.com translation article "Say Goodbye to the Monday Blues".

blocker1
blocker1
American Samoa
Effective Jul 5, 2019

Fabulous! This article is just worth reading and has really provided me very very intriguing information and stuffs about which i havew never heard before. Thank you for such an informative knowledge.

Maxi Schwarz
Maxi Schwarz  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:10
German to English
+ ...
time period Jul 8, 2019

I was surprised when I read this part:

"Get the proper technical equipment to do the job: A good telephone, voice mail, caller ID, fax, computer and modem are essential. "

.... the fax. I still have an answering machine (voice mail) but I think for many that has gone by the wayside as well. Then I saw that the book was published in 1997. Bits of nostalgia ... but naw, it's better now. Some of the ide
... See more
I was surprised when I read this part:

"Get the proper technical equipment to do the job: A good telephone, voice mail, caller ID, fax, computer and modem are essential. "

.... the fax. I still have an answering machine (voice mail) but I think for many that has gone by the wayside as well. Then I saw that the book was published in 1997. Bits of nostalgia ... but naw, it's better now. Some of the ideas are timeless, such as making sure you take some time for yourself if you decide to be self-employed.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Article: Say Goodbye to the Monday Blues

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »