å,ä,ö in email notifications
Thread poster: Gayle Rolando (X)
Gayle Rolando (X)
Gayle Rolando (X)  Identity Verified
Sweden
Swedish to English
+ ...
Mar 30, 2009

The notifications that come into my email box for Swedish-English Kudoz questions never show the swedish letters correctly. I receive daily emails from other sources in Swedish that don't do this - I was just wondering if there is some setting here that can be changed. Does anyone else have this problem? I often have to go online to see what the word is. It certainly isn't a big problem, but if there is anything I can change in my settings I would be most appreciative to find out what it is. Tha... See more
The notifications that come into my email box for Swedish-English Kudoz questions never show the swedish letters correctly. I receive daily emails from other sources in Swedish that don't do this - I was just wondering if there is some setting here that can be changed. Does anyone else have this problem? I often have to go online to see what the word is. It certainly isn't a big problem, but if there is anything I can change in my settings I would be most appreciative to find out what it is. Thanks.

Ursäkta att jag skrev på engelska - det gick snabbt och det var inte meningen att vara oartig.

[Edited at 2009-03-30 08:22 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-03-30 08:22 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Anna Herbst[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

å,ä,ö in email notifications

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »