Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
which software can I use to embed subtitles ?
Thread poster: kelly33
talatimac
talatimac
Türkiye
Local time: 22:04
which software can I use to embed subtitles ? Feb 3, 2010

Many forums are talking about tens of programs. This is about how to combine video with subtitles. For example, Submerge, avidemux, isubtitle, VirtualDub, ffmpegx such programs. But these programs are removed or language problems or codec problem. What is the purpose? The goal is to say the video without subtitles mov, avi, divx or any format to save. How can we do, one will be our screen capture program. I'm using iShowU. First, the video player like vlc or mplayer to open it. Then call the sub... See more
Many forums are talking about tens of programs. This is about how to combine video with subtitles. For example, Submerge, avidemux, isubtitle, VirtualDub, ffmpegx such programs. But these programs are removed or language problems or codec problem. What is the purpose? The goal is to say the video without subtitles mov, avi, divx or any format to save. How can we do, one will be our screen capture program. I'm using iShowU. First, the video player like vlc or mplayer to open it. Then call the subtitles and watch the image to the position. Then, open ishowu or another screen capture program select an area by the video screen size. Watching your video screen capture program to record begins. If you make the correct settings embedded video does not need a converter program or embed subtitles. Your video in less time, you will be saved during films. All transactions is done, if you want divx format video converter program or would like to turn it into VisualHUB like mpeg, avi, m4a, flv, 3gp .. so simple .. good timesCollapse

glandprgntv0 (X)
glandprgntv0 (X)
China
Software to add subtitles Nov 17, 2020

Hi, maybe you can try Joyoshare Video Joiner. It is what I ever used to subtitle my YouTube video. It has the ability to merge various types of external subtitle files like SRT, ASS, SUB, SUP, LRC, SAMI, etc with any video. Also, it allows freely editing the embedded subtitles.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

which software can I use to embed subtitles ?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »