SDL Trados 2019 does not move to the next segment and does not load the already translated?
Thread poster: Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 08:44
English to Arabic
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Feb 14, 2020

I installed SDL Trados 2019 on my Windows Professional 10 when I translate one segment, the TM does not load the already translation which is done before and I had to copy from the TM window to paste in the segments then confirm.
I also when I click Enter + Ctrl does not move to the next segment??? and I had to click CTR+Alt+Enter.
Is this common problem with SDL Trados? I tried every possible solution but the same problems.
I
... See more
I installed SDL Trados 2019 on my Windows Professional 10 when I translate one segment, the TM does not load the already translation which is done before and I had to copy from the TM window to paste in the segments then confirm.
I also when I click Enter + Ctrl does not move to the next segment??? and I had to click CTR+Alt+Enter.
Is this common problem with SDL Trados? I tried every possible solution but the same problems.
I tried this post but does not work:
https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio/18371/tm-does-not-update-automatically

I took a long time copying and pasting everything and it is very harmful and exhausting, please urgent help!!!
Thanks in advance.

[Edited at 2020-02-14 16:13 GMT]
Collapse

Robin LEPLUMEY
Robin LEPLUMEY
France
English to French
+ ...
Keyboard shortcuts Feb 14, 2020

First things first, have you verified that the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Enter is correctly setup in the Options menu?

Hani Hassaan

Hani Hassaan
Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
I think so! Feb 14, 2020

Robin LEPLUMEY wrote:

First things first, have you verified that the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Enter is correctly setup in the Options menu?

Thanks, Robin, Yes, I think so, I attached a screenshot of my settings.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2019 does not move to the next segment and does not load the already translated?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »