Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel
Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:39
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
Feb 6, 2020

Studio doesn't recognize repetitions of values/numbers. I have to enter manually translations for exact repetitions. As much as I could tell, this regards only segments which contain numerical values.

See screenshot below

studio

Segment 1571 is a repetition of 1570, but why isn't it recognized as such?

Yossi Rozenman
Yossi Rozenman  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2006)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
In the project settings check Numbers and uncheck Measurements Feb 6, 2020

In project settings, in Fields and Settings under Recognize check the Numbers option and uncheck the Measurements option.

HTH

[Edited at 2020-02-06 09:07 GMT]

Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel
Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Changing TM settings Feb 6, 2020

Yossi Rozenman wrote:

In project settings, in Fields and Settings under Recognize check the Numbers option and uncheck the Measurements option.

HTH

[Edited at 2020-02-06 09:07 GMT]

Thank you Yossi. The TM is on the client's server, and I do not have sufficient permissions to change the settings. But thank you for the advice, I will try it with an offline TM on my next project.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2019 doesn't recognize repetitions with numbers

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »