SDL 2017 propagating fuzzy matches as 100% matches
Thread poster: Alejandra Garza
Alejandra Garza
Alejandra Garza
Mexico
Local time: 02:05
English to Spanish
Oct 1, 2019

Hello! I'm having issues auto propagation and don't know where to fix it. Please see below:

1. Bolsa de 254 mm (10”)
2. Bolsa de 254 mm (15”)
3. Bolsa de 254 mm (20”)

As you can see, the first segment is correct. However, segment two and three are keeping the same number in millimeters for different inches. The problem is that they were propagated as a 100% match and not as a fuzzy match.

I haven't made any changes to the settings. Any th
... See more
Hello! I'm having issues auto propagation and don't know where to fix it. Please see below:

1. Bolsa de 254 mm (10”)
2. Bolsa de 254 mm (15”)
3. Bolsa de 254 mm (20”)

As you can see, the first segment is correct. However, segment two and three are keeping the same number in millimeters for different inches. The problem is that they were propagated as a 100% match and not as a fuzzy match.

I haven't made any changes to the settings. Any thoughts?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL 2017 propagating fuzzy matches as 100% matches

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »