Termbase pane vanished
Thread poster: Anthony Kehoe
Anthony Kehoe
Anthony Kehoe  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:35
Japanese to English
Sep 16, 2018

I was working in Studio 2017 and I don't know what I did, but the pane that was above the translation pairs, which had the Termbase on the right and the arrow button on the left for copying source to target suddenly vanished. (I tired to post an image below but it doesn't seem to work.) Please, how do I get this back?

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 05:35
English to German
Try this? Sep 16, 2018

To restore all windows to their default locations, select View > Reset Window Layout from the menu bar.

Source: http://producthelp.sdl.com/sdl%20trados%20studio/client_en/Screen_Layout/TM_View/TM_Displaying_and_Managing_Windows.htm

Anthony Kehoe
Anthony Kehoe  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:35
Japanese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Sep 16, 2018

Yes, that worked perfectly! Thank you.

Ricki Farn

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Termbase pane vanished

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »