For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Les fondamentaux de la révision et des contrôles qualité

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Les fondamentaux de la révision et des contrôles qualité".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jean Heon
Jean Heon  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 15:20
English to French
+ ...
Actual EDT time zone Jul 11, 2019

Hi,
Unless I'm wrong, EDT is not (GMT-4) but GMT-5. Anyways, when will be on this Webinar in Montreal Canada, local time? Will it be possible to download it to watc it at my convenience?

Thanks,

JH

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Actual EDT time zone Jul 11, 2019

Jean Heon wrote:

Hi,
Unless I'm wrong, EDT is not (GMT-4) but GMT-5. Anyways, when will be on this Webinar in Montreal Canada, local time? Will it be possible to download it to watc it at my convenience?

Thanks,

JH

Hi JH,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The session should start at 10 am your time, https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20190712T14&p1=0&p2=165
A join link will be emailed to you 1 hour before the session so that you do not miss the webinar out.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any doubts.

My bests,
Helen

Laurence Jay-Rayon Ibrahim Aibo
Laurence Jay-Rayon Ibrahim Aibo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:20
English to French
+ ...
Go to webinar link not received Jul 12, 2019

Hi Helen,
I did not receive the Go To Webinar Link.
I am duly registered and paid for the training.
Can you help me please?
Laurence

Laetitia ZUMSTEIN
Laetitia ZUMSTEIN  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:20
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Login issue Jul 12, 2019

Hi
Unfortunately the link does not seem to work, we are trying to fix the issue

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Les fondamentaux de la révision et des contrôles qualité

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »