Not shown on search! (Staff: full members are shown for more language pairs than non-paying members)
Thread poster: Alireza Amini
Alireza Amini
Alireza Amini
Türkiye
Local time: 14:31
Member (2022)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Jun 4, 2013

Hi,
Unfortunately, When I search EnglishFarsi translator on job and direction>translators and interpersonal, my ID is not shown on the search result based on Kudoz points. This just happens When I set the language pairs to EnglishFarsi for my other language pairs there is no problem. Would you please let me know the reason and how I can fix it. Thanks a lot in advance....
Alireza

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2013-06-04 20:51 GMT]

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:31
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Non-members are listed for their top 3 language pairs Jun 4, 2013

Hello Alireze,

Please note that there is a limit to the number of language pairs taken into account for the directory. Full members and partial jobs members are listed for their top 8 language pairs, and non-members and partial community members are listed for their top 3 language pairs. If you would like to change the order of the language pairs reported in your profile, go to the "Languages" section of your Profile Updater, click and drag each pair to the position you would like t
... See more
Hello Alireze,

Please note that there is a limit to the number of language pairs taken into account for the directory. Full members and partial jobs members are listed for their top 8 language pairs, and non-members and partial community members are listed for their top 3 language pairs. If you would like to change the order of the language pairs reported in your profile, go to the "Languages" section of your Profile Updater, click and drag each pair to the position you would like them to appear in your profile and click on "Save current order" to save the order selected. Don't forget to click on "Save and update profile" at the bottom of the page to save the changes applied.

If you are interested in becoming a member of ProZ.com, note that there is a membership campaign running at the moment: http://www.proz.com/membership/campaign

Hope this explains. Please let me know if you have any question.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

Alireza Amini
Alireza Amini
Türkiye
Local time: 14:31
Member (2022)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jun 4, 2013

Dear Cavalitto,
Thank you for your help. I fixed it.
Kind regards
Alireza

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not shown on search! (Staff: full members are shown for more language pairs than non-paying members)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »