Discussion about Inspired by poetry: "Ploughing mountainsides" in English to Russian

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about Inspired by poetry: "Ploughing mountainsides" in English to Russian".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ekaterina Veremyanina
Ekaterina Veremyanina  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
Thank you all! Aug 13, 2020

Dear colleagues,

Having won for the 4th time over the last year and a half, I feel like saying a few words of gratitude to our professional community.

First of all, I’d like to thank ProZ.com for this great opportunity to stand out and test our skills. I want to thank the site staff and those people who propose these challenging texts for translation contests for their time and effort.

Second, I want to say a big thanks to those colleagues who spent their valua
... See more
Dear colleagues,

Having won for the 4th time over the last year and a half, I feel like saying a few words of gratitude to our professional community.

First of all, I’d like to thank ProZ.com for this great opportunity to stand out and test our skills. I want to thank the site staff and those people who propose these challenging texts for translation contests for their time and effort.

Second, I want to say a big thanks to those colleagues who spent their valuable time on reading, comparing, choosing and voting. Without your input, nothing would have been possible.

And last but not least, I’d like to thank all the participants and wish them luck in future contests.

Best regards,
Ekaterina

[Edited at 2020-08-13 08:31 GMT]
Collapse

Vitalie Codreanu

Vitalie Codreanu
Vitalie Codreanu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 22:50
Member (2023)
Russian to English
+ ...
Fantastic Aug 15, 2020

It seems that she is a poetess herself.... Flawless

Ekaterina Veremyanina
Ekaterina Veremyanina  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
* Aug 19, 2020

Vitalie Codreanu wrote:

It seems that she is a poetess herself.... Flawless

Thank you, Vitalie!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Inspired by poetry: "Ploughing mountainsides" in English to Russian

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »