Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 07:32
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Nov 14, 2016

Hello

On my profile page it says that I had endorsed version 1.2, but I'm also asked to consider endorsing the latest version. The link to this "latest" version is http://www.proz.com/?sp=info/index&sssp=guidelines, which is actually version 1.1.

endorse1

When I visit that page, it tells me that this is the existing version and that I had endorsed a "previous" version, even though I didn't. When I click the button to endorse the "current" (1.1) version, as a test, I'm told that it was successful, but my profile page still says that I had endorsed version 1.2.

endorse2

Samuel

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Thanks, Samuel Nov 18, 2016

Hello Samuel,

Thanks for reporting this. Those who have already endorsed the latest version of the professional guidelines will no longer see that prompt in their profiles. Those who have not yet endorsed version 1.2 will be encouraged to do so (instead of linking to the 1.1 version).

Thanks again, and please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Best regards,

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Old guidelines page still exists

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »