Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:59
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Nov 4, 2016

Hello

I'm browsing results from a company directory search.

141to160 but only 8 results

However, not all results are actually shown. On this page, for example, I see only 8 results, even though there should be 20. On some pages there are only 3 or 4 results, even though there should be 20 per page. So... some results are not displayed.

What's more, sometimes the last result from one page is also displayed as the first result on the next page, or the other way around.

[Edited at 2016-11-04 19:45 GMT]

Paula Durrosier
Paula Durrosier  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 05:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks for reporting this, Samuel Nov 7, 2016

Hello Samuel,

Thanks for writing and reporting this.

I have checked this issue and confirm that search results in the directory of companies are not being shown correctly. I will refer this issue to be internally checked by site developers.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,

Paula

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Company directory does not show all results

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »