Thread poster: allangua
allangua
allangua  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:24
German to French
+ ...
Nov 20, 2013

If the cadidate fills out the field “ Your pricing” in the form “submit quote” the German way 0,05 and not 0.05 as he should do, the field “Your pricing” shows only 0.00. Instead of 1.200,00 (the German way of writing) it shows 1.20
At least 50% of my candidates write the price in that way, so that I have to contact them and ask for their price. I am sure, that most outsourcers do not ask for the price. That means that most German translators who do not know about the correct p
... See more
If the cadidate fills out the field “ Your pricing” in the form “submit quote” the German way 0,05 and not 0.05 as he should do, the field “Your pricing” shows only 0.00. Instead of 1.200,00 (the German way of writing) it shows 1.20
At least 50% of my candidates write the price in that way, so that I have to contact them and ask for their price. I am sure, that most outsourcers do not ask for the price. That means that most German translators who do not know about the correct pricing at Proz will never get a job.
I took me long time to find out why the field pricing shows 0.00.
Collapse

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:24
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you for the suggestion Nov 20, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have added this to our backlog of ideas and suggestions for site improvement, to be evaluated for possible future implementation.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Best regards,

Alejandro Cavalitto
ProZ.com Staff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

field "Your pricing" shows 0.00 if 0,05 (German way) is written

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »