Ian Mansbridge  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:21
Member (2012)
Italian to English
+ ...
Sep 24, 2013

Hello,

This may just be my browser, but when I click 'vote non-pro' on a Kudoz question, the buttons in the box asking me to confirm whether or not it should be considered non-pro are off the bottom of the screen, and there is no way of scrolling down to them. I'm sure this never used to be an issue... I'm using Firefox on Windows 7.

Best wishes,
Ian

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Please submit a support request with device you're using and screenshot Sep 24, 2013

Hello Ian,

Thanks for reporting this.

Would you mind letting me know which device you are using, and providing a screenshot of the error? That will help me look into this, as I'm unable to replicate the error.

You can submit that information in the form of a support request.

Best regards,

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz 'vote non-pro' issue

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »