Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Headers and footers in OmegaT when working with a Word document that was converted from a PDF
Thread poster: Nina Halperin
esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:40
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Farite… Jul 28, 2020

… means Done. It is in Esperanto. When the message appears, it means that the macro has finished its job. Apparently, the result was not satisfactory, though.

Once again, without seeing the actual file it is hard to advise. Try to replace any sensitive content with any garbage and share it.

[Адрэдагавана 2020-07-28 06:27 GMT]

Nina Halperin
Nina Halperin  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 14:40
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Email Jul 29, 2020

I will send you an email with the anonymized document, thanks!

Edit: I just tried to send you an email and got an error message saying that I have to be a Proz member to email you.

[Edited at 2020-07-29 21:31 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Headers and footers in OmegaT when working with a Word document that was converted from a PDF

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »