Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 06:11
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Jan 15, 2020

Hello everyone

I did a PPTX job in WFP5, but now I have to make final tweaks to the PPTX files. I use PowerPoint 2019 on Windows 10. However, in one particular slide, as soon as I perform any editing in it, the slide resets to some kind of default font and loses all bullet points. I just need to delete a fullstop, but no matter how I do it, the slide gets reset. Then I have to press Ctrl+Z twice to get it back. I tried deleting from the left, deleting from the right, selecting
... See more
Hello everyone

I did a PPTX job in WFP5, but now I have to make final tweaks to the PPTX files. I use PowerPoint 2019 on Windows 10. However, in one particular slide, as soon as I perform any editing in it, the slide resets to some kind of default font and loses all bullet points. I just need to delete a fullstop, but no matter how I do it, the slide gets reset. Then I have to press Ctrl+Z twice to get it back. I tried deleting from the left, deleting from the right, selecting and overtyping, and even using find/replace, but any edit resets the slide.

Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Samuel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PPTX resets slides to default as soon as I start editing

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »