jeffrey engberg
jeffrey engberg  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 16:45
Member (2006)
Norwegian to English
+ ...
Mar 26, 2010

Without a doubt, Kudoz glossary is a valuabe tool for all of us to find a solution to the most difficult words, with help from colleagues.
Sometimes we encounter words that are very difficult to translate.
I thought i would be fun to maybe make a list of, let us say, the 10 most difficult terms we have encountered in our collaboration.
What do you all think?
Could we make a list of 10 words that we simply cannot find an English (or Norwegian) word to replace our target wo
... See more
Without a doubt, Kudoz glossary is a valuabe tool for all of us to find a solution to the most difficult words, with help from colleagues.
Sometimes we encounter words that are very difficult to translate.
I thought i would be fun to maybe make a list of, let us say, the 10 most difficult terms we have encountered in our collaboration.
What do you all think?
Could we make a list of 10 words that we simply cannot find an English (or Norwegian) word to replace our target word?
Just for fun...
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

conundrums

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »